Sunday, December 6, 2009

Copd In Dogs Symptoms Room Freshener Without Any Scent..do You Know Name Of Product?

Room Freshener without any scent..do you know name of product? - copd in dogs symptoms

I saw a tag display and Whoopi Goldberg spoke of cleaning agents. He mentioned an air freshener that eliminates all odors, but do not smell that stayed in the room. I have COPD and sometimes I prefer the smell of "wet dog" instead of really terrible smell sweet, makes me cough .. Does anyone know the name of the product that make me happy and my dogs do not remain in the kitchen to dry is. Thank you very much.

1 comment:

a_phanto... said...

Enzymes, is simply smells good, and kills bacteria. Mix diluted in water and spray it. Try it, you can see outside, to see if it bothers you at all.

Good luck.


.

Post a Comment