Thursday, December 31, 2009

Exterior Basement Insulation Is It Better To Insulate Basement Walls Or Living Space Walls Of A 140 Year Old House That Has No Insulation.?

Is it better to insulate basement walls or living space walls of a 140 year old house that has no insulation.? - exterior basement insulation

Our house is 140 years, no wall insulation. I called 2 different companies. They say I should isolate the walls of the basement, as they travel to cold, the other wants to insulate the outside walls of the house, drilling a series, all 16 inches in a foot below the upper and lower limits on. I dont no who to believe. My attic is insulated. My heating bills up to this month over $ 900. I can not pay my bill for heat. More than 6,000 a year, I need a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment